meta property="fb:pages" content="1458163954226738" /> Netizens Journals: Must See: Stunning Model Nyakim Gatwech Tagged as "Queen of the Dark"

Friday, July 21, 2017

Must See: Stunning Model Nyakim Gatwech Tagged as "Queen of the Dark"

BY: NETIZENS JOURNALS



Most people have an idea that typical of “Blacks” were less attractive or desirable than those of “ Whites” and for most African American people this kind of belief is somehow detrimental and it manifests itself as racism.

Meet Nyakim Gatwech, 24 years old, a Sudanese model who will definitely show you that Black is indeed beautiful.







Nyakim was born in South Sudan. She is a model known as Queen of the Dark who found praised with her unique dark complexion. She uses her Instagram under the name queenkim_nyakim to show off her modeling photos. She has 120,000 followers on that platform.








Before her fame, she has faced discrimination for her skin since moving to the United States. However, she loves her dark complexion and she’s trying not to get affected to anyone who may say negative things about her.

“I was [asked by] my Uber driver the other day, he said, ‘Don’t take this offensive but if you were given 10 thousand dollars would you bleach your skin for that amount?'” She wrote on Instagram in late March.
“I couldn’t even respond I started laughing so hard.”
“[Then] he said, ‘So that a no’ and I was like hell to the f*king yeah [that’s] no, why on earth would I ever bleach this beautiful melanin God [blessed] me with,” she added. “[Then] he said so you look at it as a blessing?”
“You won’t believe the kind of questions I get and the kind of looks I get for having this skin.”





She’s proud of her color and she thinks that there’s nothing to be ashamed of.
She said on her Instagram account: “Black is bold, black is beautiful, black is gold… Don’t let American standards damage your African soul.”









True enough, beauty is only skin deep.
“My skin absorbs the sun’s rays and my hair defies gravity. Now you can’t tell me I’m not magical! She said











Nyakim only proves that you can still be beautiful regardless of your skin color.

So what about you netizens, do you think she’s really attractive?

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property, and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.



Source





No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Home Remedies For Clogged Arteries, Check Them out!

BY: CHESKA Clogged arteries are result from a buildup substance called plaque on the inner walls of the the arteries. Healthy a...

Popular