meta property="fb:pages" content="1458163954226738" /> Netizens Journals: Husband Heard His Dead Wife "Screams For Help"

Friday, November 3, 2017

Husband Heard His Dead Wife "Screams For Help"

BY: YUNA




A 16-year-old, pregnant teenager, Neysi Perez woke up in the middle of the night to use the outside toilet at her home in La Entrada, western Honduras, she was suddenly fell unconscious and believed it was due to apparent panic attack after hearing a burst of gunfire.

Her parents thought that she was possessed by an evil spirit, seeing their daughter started foaming at her mouth, so they called the local priest to exorcise her. Soon afterwards, she was rushed to hospital after she became lifeless, three hours later the doctors pronounced her dead.





Her husband Rudy Gonzales wanted to be with her and visited her tomb at the La Entrada General Cemetery a day after her funeral. He heard banging and fainted screams inside the grave.

He told local TV news Primer Impacto:

“I was heartbroken because my sweetheart had been taken so suddenly from me. I wanted to be near to her.”
“As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help.”
“It had already been a day since we buried her. I couldn't believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.”

Even Jesus Villanueva, a cemetery worker had also heard the sound coming from the concrete tomb.

He said: “I convinced myself that the screams were coming from somewhere else. I never imagined that there was someone alive in there.”
“That afternoon the girl's husband came to me begging me to get her out because she was alive.”
“He was hysterical. The family were soon here and started breaking through the tomb, shouting her name.”

The family was really hopeful to bring her back alive as  they started to break through the concrete tomb with a sledgehammer, the relatives found that the glass viewing window on her coffin had been smashed and the tips of her fingers were bruised.






Her cousin, Carolina Perez said:

“Once we had taken her out of the tomb I put my hand on her body. She was still warm, and I felt a faint heartbeat.”
“She had scratches on her forehead and bruises on her fingers. It looked like she had tried desperately to get out of the casket and hurt herself.”



Neysi who was still inside her coffin was soon rushed to to the nearest hospital in San Pedro Sula. Unfortunately, after trying to revive her by the medics, all the tests have shown that she was clinically dead.

Doctor Claudia Lopez recounted:
“The whole family rushed in, almost breaking the door down, carrying the girl in her casket.”
“I told them to take her out and put her on the bed. Everybody was claiming she was alive so I went through all the necessary procedures.”
“We evaluated and tried everything but the girl was dead. They put her back in the coffin and took her away again, back to the cemetery.”


Neysi’s mother Maria Gutierrez blames medics for being too quick to sign her death certificate and strongly believed that her daughter was buried alive.
She recalled:
“The doctors declared her dead but everybody else around me kept telling me she wasn't. She didn't look like she had died.”
“Even after a day in the tomb the colour of her body was normal, her corpse didn't smell, she just looked like she was in a deep sleep.”
“There was no rigamortis, her body was still flexible, it was impossible that she had been dead for so many hours.”
“We were all so happy. After being declared dead for such a long time, everybody was saying that she had come back to life.”
“We were all so happy. I thought I was going to get my daughter back.”

Doctors presumed Neysi may have suffered a severe panic attack which could have led her heart activity temporarily stopped.

Another theory is that she may have a cataplexy attack, it is a sudden temporary loss of voluntary muscle function  normally triggered by a strong emotional stimulus such as stress or fear, in which the teenager maintains full conscious awareness.

Her cause of death may due to lack of oxygen after waking up inside the closed coffin.

Photo credit: Primer Impacto

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.


Source: DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Home Remedies For Clogged Arteries, Check Them out!

BY: CHESKA Clogged arteries are result from a buildup substance called plaque on the inner walls of the the arteries. Healthy a...

Popular